Tags419 abortion abuse alien Allah Area 51 atheism atheist Atheists eat babies! baby beagle benin republic budget cane caning christine o'donnell crazy darwin death demon easter embezzle end of the world evil exorcism fatwa flogging God god hates fags happy easter Happy zombie jesus day harold camping hawkins hell Hena Akhter hypocrite I'm not a witch I'm you I found jesus jesus jesus is a zombie Jeziah John Kyl lawson liar May 21 michelle bachman michelle bachmann MILF Paul planned parenthood politician politics rapture religion religious moron republicans rick perry sarah palin scam Shirley Phelps Roper Simon Pegg Sister Marie Thornton spam sprinkling of the Lord stoning Stupidity The Atheist Experience Theology torture underwear victory komana Zeus zombie zombie jesus
- You're a bit off. I'm sure there is a sphincter involved, though. There has to be some way to keep all that shit in… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- More like he had to *sit down* to pee. twitter.com/marylaurymd/st… 5 days ago
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Retweet if you: Have a right to know what’s in Congressional Republicans' health care plan. (This is everyone.) 5 days ago
- Oh, you're still here? twitter.com/realDonaldTrum… 1 week ago
- RT @funder: ROLL CALL: RT if you're a proud member of #TheResistance 🌊🔥🇺🇸 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Take a long look. These two beauty contestants forcibly held a two-year old boy down and poured olive oil and vinegar down his throat. Predictably, he vomited along with the other three children who were made to drink the mixture. … Continue reading
Magnet I found at Spencer’s Gifts. It’s on my ‘fridge now.
After taking in the latest movie from Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, my feelings are mixed. I feel that I should like the movie more, especially with its strong anti-theology slant (actually, only anti-Abrahamic religions slant), but I just don’t … Continue reading
Nevada politics will never be the same again…Harry Reid tries to quench the unholy hunger of the Tea baggers by trying to be more puritanical than thou and Sharron Angle mans up and enters the fray for the US House. … Continue reading
If you can spare it, please donate to the relief effort in Japan. I gave $100 this morning via the Richard Dawkins Foundation effort, “Non Believers Giving Aid“. 100% of the donations go to the Red Cross.
Here’s an update on Hena Akhter, who was raped by a cousin and then sentenced to be whipped 101 times for her “participation” in adultery. She’s still dead. But her rapist is not. Nor are the judges who sentenced her. … Continue reading